Burglary of a Motor Vehicle - 7008 Fifth Street
* Offense Type: Burglary of a Motor Vehicle
* Issued: July 26, 2018
* Forwarded To: All, Public Release
* Issued By: Officer Liccketto – Public Release Edit – CRO Edwards
* Offense Date: July 24, 2018
* Location: 7008 Fifth Street
On 07/24/2018 at around 1425 hours, the victim left Bank of America at 5133 Bellaire Blvd after making a cash withdrawal from inside the bank. The victim drove to 7008 Fifth Street and parked their vehicle. At around 1440 hours the suspect parked behind the victim’s vehicle and broke the driver side front window. The suspect then removed an envelope from the victim’s vehicle and fled the area.
The suspect is described as a heavy set black male, wearing a white shirt, khaki shorts, and driving a maroon sedan with paper license plate. See attached photo of the suspect vehicle.
Leave a reply
** Guests may comment by entering name and email (email will not be displayed). Members, please log in to comment. **