12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We are so excited to be back with our Bellaire Open Air Market and offering Evelyn’s Park visitors the luxury of an outdoor shopping experience. Don’t miss this market designed to keep visitors in an outdoor environment while you shop for unique holiday gifts.
All vendors and guests are required to wear masks and social distance per Harris County Guidelines. Sanitizer stations will be available on-site and each vendor will have sanitizer at their booths. Bathrooms will be sanitized and cleaned throughout the day by DONE HTX.
Come check out the goodies from local artisans and various food vendors! Betsy’s will be serving up their delicious food that you can enjoy while at the market.
This is a FREE family-friendly market so come fill your belly, bag, and heart – Eat. Shop. Do Good.
-Evelyn Park’s two lots
-Faith Lutheran Church, 4600 Bellaire Blvd, enter parking lot from Avenue B or Cedar Street
AVAILABLE STARTING AT NOON:
-United Methodist Church, 4417 Bellaire Blvd
-Crosspoint Church, 4601 Bellaire Blvd
*Sorry, no dogs will be allowed at this market due to City of Bellaire ordinances
NEW SAFETY PROCEDURES
– The market will be completely outdoors and we will have safety measures in place to abide by the CDC recommended guidelines for social distancing.
– All attendees, except kids under 10, are asked to wear masks for everyone’s safety
– One household at each vendor booth at a time
– Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the market area and at all vendor booths. You will be asked to use sanitizer before handling any products
– Vendors will be wearing masks for your safety and theirs. Since we are outdoors in the heat, vendors are allowed to remove their masks if there are no patrons at their booth, but should someone be in the vicinity, they will put their mask back on and hand sanitize before handling product.
– No cash will be accepted. All vendors will accept credit card, venmo and other forms of cashless payment