- Axelrad Beer Garden
- Bayou City Seafood & Pasta
- Carmelo’s Ristorante
- D’Amico’s Italian Market Café
- Dish Society- Galleria/Tanglewood
- Dish Society- Katy/Cinco Ranch
- Dish Society- Memorial Green
- Etoile Cuisine et Bar
- Fadi’s Mediterranean Grill- Dairy Ashford
- Fadi’s Mediterranean Grill- Katy
- Fadi’s Mediterranean Grill- Memorial
- Fadi’s Mediterranean Grill- Sugar Land
- FM Kitchen and Bar
- Giacomo’s Cibo e Vino
- Lopez Mexican Restaurant- Dulce de Lopez Dessert Food Truck
- Neiman Marcus- Mariposa
- Ouisie’s Table
- Ragin’ Cajun – The Original
- Ragin’ Cajun – Woodlake Square
- Rockfish Seafood & Grill- Champions Forest
- Rockfish Seafood & Grill- Royal Oaks
- Steamboat House
- Sud Italia
- The Houstonian Club- Center Court Café
On Sunday, April 1, 2018, The Thread Alliance will launch the 6th Annual Blue Plate Special, a month-long campaign encouraging Houstonians to stand up for child abuse prevention and dine out at participating Blue Plate Special restaurants.
During the month of April 2018, National Child Abuse Prevention month, Houston area restaurants will support the campaign by offering guests a “Blue Plate Special” entrée, dessert or drink. Participating restaurants will donate a percentage of the special menu item to The Thread Alliance. Proceeds from the 6th Annual Blue Plate Special will support The Thread Alliance’s mission of achieving the ultimate goal of ending the cycle of child abuse.
In an effort to spread awareness and education about child abuse prevention, the following restaurants are participating in The Thread Alliance’s 6th Annual Blue Plate Special:
For more information about this year’s Blue Plate Special, click here. For more information about The Thread Alliance, visit www.thethreadalliance.org.
About The Thread Alliance
The Thread Alliance, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization founded by Sheila Aron, is dedicated to ending the cycle of child abuse. The non-profit’s mission is to bring child abuse awareness to the forefront and provide a central registry of local, state, and national resources for those seeking child abuse prevention, intervention, or treatment information and services. By increasing awareness and volunteerism through individual and community participation, The Thread Alliance strives to protect every child from cruelty and neglect and make child abuse a thing of the past.
The Blue Plate Special is The Thread Alliance’s citywide public awareness and education campaign encouraging Houstonians to take action against child abuse and toward healing. Local restaurants support the cause by offering a “blue plate special” during the month of April, Child Abuse Prevention Month, and donating a percentage of the proceeds to The Thread Alliance.